Subscribe RSS

Tag-Archive for » 1999 «

Niagara Falls Museum


“Its gone to the birds,” Niagara Falls Museum on River road has been stationed for over 101 years. Built in 1908 by the spirella corsets company, originally for the production of women’s undergarments, creating jobs for over 250 women. Later on in 1958, the spirella corsets company became the Niagara Falls Museum, well known for its preserved Egyptian mummies. After the museum had closed in 1999, it had been invested into a bird aviary, with about 400 different species of birds.